The Krea Edge
Krea University is instituted by a team of global academicians, industrialists and intellectuals with a vision for the 21st Century and beyond. Guided by a unique Interwoven Learning model, our programmes encourage creativity, critical thinking, communication, contemplation, cross-disciplinary approaches, real-world implementation, and the ability to negotiate unanswered questions. At Krea University, students are guided by some of the best academic minds drawn from leading universities around the world, a combination of path-breaking young scholars to highly experienced experts. Krea University will shape a new generation of adaptable, resilient leaders, giving them critical thinking skills and the ethical grounding needed to forge ahead.
Krea University’s mission is to help humanity prepare for an unpredictable world.
We do this by developing a view of the future through rigorous and interdisciplinary research and education that continuously feeds the design of Interwoven Learning.
In doing so, we enable high potential individuals to learn to create positive, catalytic impact ethically.
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR)
Krea University’s sponsoring body, IFMR Society was set up in 1970 as a not-for-profit society focused on research, training and education in the areas of macro and micro economics, finance and management including a full-fledged business school.
Established in 1970 as a not-for-profit society, the Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) was set up to provide research-based inputs to industries and the government in the areas of finance and economics. Sponsored by the erstwhile ICICI Ltd, the House of Kotharis and other major industrial groups, IFMR Society was the first of its kind in Asia.
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply to Krea’s undergraduate programme commencing in August 2023 is as follows:
- Applicants should either be in Grade XII or equivalent or should have passed Grade XII or equivalent in their own country of study.
- The applicant should be less than 21 years of age on August 1, 2023. In exceptional cases, we may consider applicants over the age of 21 years.
- There is no restriction with respect to the Board of study i.e. applicants from all Boards including ISC, CBSE, State Boards, IB, Cambridge International A levels and other International Examination Boards can apply.
- With respect to International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge International A levels, the following policies are applicable:
- Students in both IB Diploma and the IB Course (i.e. IB Certificate) can apply provided that they have secured a minimum of 24 credits and passed a minimum of three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL).
- Students with Cambridge International A levels need a minimum of three subjects to apply.
- Applicants who have taken standardized tests which measure the student holistically such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing (ACT) are encouraged to provide the scores in the application form.
- The College Board Designated Institution (DI) code for Krea is 7632. Indian students can send their scores free to Krea University through their official College Board account.
- There is no minimum cut-off score or extra-curricular achievement required to apply
How to Apply
Step 1: Register to Apply
- Register on the application portal by entering basic details, verifying email id and mobile number. The application portal for the class of 2023 is now live.
Step 2: Complete the Application
- Applicants must fill all the sections of the online application form
- Section 1: Personal story
- Section 2: Personal details
- Section 3: Academic section
- Section 4: Co Curricular Section
- Section 5: Extra-curricular section
- Section 6: Additional Information
Step 3: Submit the form
- Applicants must fill all the 6 sections of the online application form
- Applicants should submit the completed form along with an application fee payment of Rs. 100 for proceeding with evaluation & admissions process.