ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENCE EDUCATION offers the best NDA classes in India. With the high number of selections in the DEFENCE EDUCATION, Astral is consistently giving the top results and high pass percentages.
NDA is not a difficult course, but you will need good coaching to understand the concepts better and get valuable guidance. And ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENCE EDUCATION is one such NDA Institute that understands the needs of the exam and the students.
Our DEFENCE EDUCATION classes have limited seats so that teachers can give proper attention to each student. According to the student’s performance, we provide them personalized guidance so that they can get the best DEFENCE EDUCATION result.
ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION | NDA
ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION, GURGAON, is one of the famous NDA training centers in the city. Known for providing best NDA coaching in GURGAON to all the NDA aspirants, they have achieved magnificent results for over the years. GURGAON is blessed with many NDA coaching institutes and thus, becoming the famous one is as difficult as rising from the mashed slum, so, imagine how efficient the team and faculty of the ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION must be. Once, you enter the Doon NDA exam coaching institute, you will definitely come out as a new personality. ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION is one of the finest places, where a student can learn about all the ethics of living an inspiring and glorious life.
Also, ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION GURGAON Hostel facility is remarkable. Here, students learn to live in a discipline.
ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION GURGAON is the fastest growing institute of North India in the field of DEFENSE examination, enabling students from all over India to realize their dream of NDA, Airforce, Navy & SSB Exam. Within a few years this education initiative grew as the first choice of the student community of GURGAON. With this growing number of students this Defense academy got converted into a fully fledge institute providing coaching in almost all fields. In the past few years ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION has helped thousands of students to achieve their dream of getting into NDA, Airforce & Navy Exams.
ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION imparts knowledge to build a strong aptitude, analytical skills, personality full of positive attitude and confidence through right focus, direction and approach to ensure successful life and career. This Institute has restructured their subject courses to incorporate the preparation board exam along with the preparation of DEFENSE exams. ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION study material incorporate exercise based on Defense exams type question along with the advance level questions.
Periodic tests are held based on for NDA/SSB/Air force/Navy Exams along with the regular board exam tests. When experience, expertise and efforts come together with sincere and wholehearted efforts by Teachers & students, miracles happen as is evident in ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION.
ASTRAL INSTITUTE FOR DEFENSE EDUCATION with its unique teaching methodologies has always proved that they meet the expectations of thousands of students and parents to make their dreams come true.
Courses Available – NDA, CDS, SSB, NA, Airforce Y Group, X group, MR, Navy, Army, AA & SSR.
NDA Syllabus comprises of Mathematics & General Ability sections. National DEFENSE Academy (NDA) Exam Is Conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) For Enrolling Candidates to the Indian DEFENSE Forces that includes Indian Army, Indian Navy, And Indian Air Force.
The National DEFENSE Academy (NDA) Exam Is carried out twice during a Year NDA (I) and NDA (II).
UPSC conducts National DEFENSE Academy (NDA) Exams which include Interviews Covering General Aptitude, Psychological Testing, Team-Building Skills together with Physical and Social Skills, And Medical Tests.
It’s Not That easy at all. Thus, here one will find complete details of NDA Syllabus like NDA 1 Syllabus , NDA 2 Syllabus , NDA Syllabus Free PDF Download etc.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) prescribes the Syllabus of NDA together with the notification. UPSC NDA Exam is divided into 2 papers – Mathematics and General Ability Test (GAT). The list of topics from those queries are asked within the examination is provided in UPSC NDA syllabus.
The difficulty level of queries asked in mathematics are similar to that of class twelve level. UPSC NDA Syllabus of General Ability Test contains topics to assess candidates’ proficiency of English language and Knowledge of subjects together with Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events.
Topic-wise distribution of questions in Math’s
The topic-wise distribution of questions in the Math’s section are given below.
|Matrices & Determinants||30|
UPSC NDA Exam Syllabus:
NDA Syllabus for Mathematics Paper I:
Syllabus for ALGEBRA:
- Concept Of A Set
- Operations on Set
- Venn Diagrams De Morgan Laws
- Cartesian Product Relation
- Equivalence Relation
- Representation of Real Number on a Line
- Complex Numbers – Basic Properties
- Modulus Argument
- Cube Roots of Unity
- Binary System of Numbers
- Conversion of a number in Decimal
- System to binary system and vice versa
- Geometric & Harmonic Progression
- Quadratic Equations with Real Coefficients
- The solution of Linear Inequations of two variables by Graph
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem and its application
- Logarithms and their applications
Syllabus for Matrices and Determinant:
- Types of Matrices
- Operations on Matrices Determinant of a Matrix
- Basic Properties of Determinant
- Adjoint & Inverse of a Square Matrix
- Applications—Solutions of a System of Linear Equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s Rule and by Matrix Method.
Syllabus for Analytics Geometry of Two and Three Dimension:
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate System
- Distance Formula
- Equation of a line in various forms
- The angle between two lines
- Equations of a circle in standard and in general form
- Ellipse & Hyperbola
- Eccentricity and Axis of a Conic
- The point in a three-Dimensional space, Distance between two points
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios
- The equation of plane and a Line in various forms
- The angle between two lines & the angles between two planes
- The equation of a sphere
Syllabus for Trigonometry:
- Angles And Their Measures in Degrees and In Radians
- Trigonometrical Ratios
- Trigonometric Identities Sum and Difference Formulae
- Multiple And Sub-Multiple Angles
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Applications – Height and Distance
- Properties of Triangles.
Syllabus for Differential Calculus:
- Concept Of a Real-Valued Function – Domain
- Range And Graph of a Function
- Composite Functions
- Derivative Of Function at A Point
- Derivatives Of Sum
- Product And Quotient Of Functions
- Derivative Of a Function with Respect of Another Function
- Derivative Of a Composite Function
- Second-Order Derivatives
- Increasing And Decreasing Functions
- Application of Derivatives in Problems of Maxima and Minima.
Syllabus for Integral Calculus:
- Integration as Inverse Differentiation
- Integration by parts and Substitution
- Standard Integrals Involving Expression of Algebra
- Hyperbolic and Exponential Function
- Evaluation of definite Integrals—Determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves.
Syllabus for Differential Equation:
- Definition Of Order and Degree of a Differential Equation
- Formation Of a Differential Equation
- General And Particular Solution of a Differential Equation
- Solution Of First Order and First-Degree Differential Equations of Various Types
- Application In Problems of Growth and Decay
Syllabus for Statistics:
- Classification of data
- Frequency distribution
- Cumulative Frequency Distribution—examples
- Graphical Representation – Histogram
- Pie chart
- Frequency Polygon – examples
- Measures of Central Tendency – Mean Median & Mode
- Variance & Standard Deviation Determination & Comparison
- Correlation and Regression
Syllabus for Probability:
- Random Experiment
- Outcomes And Associated Sample Space
- Mutually Exclusive and Exhaustive Events
- Impossible And Certain Events
- Union And Intersection of Events
- Elementary And Composite Events
- Conditional Probability
- Bayes’ Theorem – Simple Problems
- Random Variable as Function on a Sample Space
- Binomial Distribution
- Examples of Random Experiments Giving Rise to Binominal Distribution.
Syllabus for Vector Algebra:
- Vectors In Two and Three Dimensions
- Magnitude And Direction of a Vector
- Unit And Null Vectors Addition of Vectors
- Scalar Multiplication of Vector
Syllabus for General Ability Paper II:
This section of the syllabus is divided into two parts, part A is for English paper and part B is for General Knowledge:
PART A – ENGLISH SECTION SYLLABUS:
- Grammar and Usage
- Comprehension and Cohesion in Extended Text
- Use of Words
PART B – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS:
The paper consists of general knowledge and covers subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Social Studies, General Science, Geography & Current Affairs.
- Newton’s Laws of Motion,
- Force and Momentum,
- The motion of objects,
- Parallelogram of Forces,
- Stability and Equilibrium of bodies,
- Gravitation, elementary ideas of work,
- Velocity and Acceleration,
- Power and Energy,
- Properties of a Magnet,
- Earth as a Magnet
- Siphon, Levers,
- Balloon, Pumps,
- Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker
- Sound waves and their properties,
- Simple musical instruments,
- Natural and Artificial Magnets
- Thermos Flask, Gramophone
- Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope
- Telescope, Microscope
- Mariner’s Compass
- Lightening Conductors
- Safety Fuses
- Simple Pendulum.
- Simple Pulleys
- Physical Properties and States of Matter
- Mass, Weight, Volume, Density, and Specific Gravity
- Principle of Archimedes
- Pressure Barometer
- Effects of Heat
- change of State and Latent Heat
- Modes of transference of Heat
- Rectilinear propagation of Light
- Reflection and refraction
- Spherical mirrors and Lenses
- Human Eye, Static and Current Electricity
- Measurement of temperature and heat
- conductors and Non-conductors
- Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits
- Heating, Lighting, and Magnetic effects of Current
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.
- Preparation and Properties of Nitrogen
- Hydrogen, Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide
- Oxidation & Reduction
- The material used in the preparation of substances like Glass, Soap, Paper, Ink, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches, Gunpowder
- Carbon – different forms
- Physical & Chemical changes
- Symbols, Formulas, and simple Chemical Equations
- Law of Chemical Combination (excluding problems)
- Properties of Air and Water
- Acids, bases and salts, Elements, Mixtures and Compounds
- Fertilizers – Natural and Artificial
- Elementary ideas about the Structure of Atom
- Atomic, Equivalent and Molecular Weights, Valency.
- Basis of Life – Cells, Protoplasm’s, and Tissues
- Constituents of food, Balanced Diet
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists
- Difference between the living and non-living
- Elementary knowledge of the human body and its important organs
- Food – Source of Energy for man
- Growth and Reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Common Epidemics, their causes, and prevention
- The Solar System – Meteors and Comets, Eclipses.
- Freedom Movement in India
- Bhoodan, Sarvodaya
- National Integration and Welfare State
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi
- A broad survey of Indian History, with emphasis on Culture and Civilization
- Elementary knowledge of Five-Year Plans of India
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution and Administration
- Panchayati Raj, Forces shaping the modern world
- Renaissance, Exploration, and Discovery
- War of American Independence
- French Revolution
- Industrial Revolution and Russian Revolution
- Impact of Science and Technology on Society
- Concept of one World
- United Nations, Panchsheel
- Democracy, Socialism, and Communism
- Co-operatives and Community Development
- Role of India in the present world.
- Origin of Earth, Weathering – Mechanical and Chemical
- Earthquakes and volcanoes
- The atmosphere and its composition
- Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure
- Rocks and their classification
- Planetary Winds, cyclones, and Anti-cyclones
- Humidity, Condensation, and Precipitation
- Major Natural Regions of the World
- Important Sea ports and main sea
- land and air routes of India
- Main items of Imports and Exports of India
- Types of Climates
- The Earth, its shape and size, Latitudes and Longitudes
- Concept of time, International Date Line
- Movements of Earth and their effects
- Ocean Currents and Tides
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate, Natural vegetation
- Mineral and Power resources
- location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities.
Current necessary world events, information of necessary events that have happened in the Republic of India within the recent years, outstanding personalities – each Indian and International as well as those connected with cultural activities and sports.
It is not required that the topics mentioned on top of the can for sure are available in the examination. The question paper doesn’t stay consistent, it changes each year. It’s going to happen that the question paper can consist of the subject not mentioned here NDA Syllabus.