The UGC NET exam paper is of objective type and consists of three parts namely Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Paper I and Paper II carries a maximum of 100 marks and Paper III carries a maximum of 150 marks. In Paper I the student is required to answer at least 50 out of 60 Questions in a span of 1.45 hours. In Paper II, the Students is required to answer all the 50 Questions in a span of 1.45 hours. In Paper III, the student is required to answer 75 Questions which are compulsory in a span of 2.30 hours.
Paper I is if general nature, designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, thinking capability and general awareness, intended to assess aptitude of the candidate in teaching and research. As far as attempting the number of questions is concerned, the candidate is supposed to answer a minimum 0f 50 Questions out of 60, and if the candidate answers more than 50 (Two Marks each), the first 50 questions answered would only be evaluated, and others discarded.
Paper II is of 50 Objective type compulsory questions and carries 2 Marks each.
Paper III is gain an Objective type Question(75 questions) paper carrying 2 marks each for all the compulsory 75 Questions to be answered.
ASTRAL EDUCATION helps you in all these areas relating to the type of questions that appear in all the paper, makes you sit for the mock test, and realign the mistakes which may occur. So, a student is well prepared, before he/she goes to give the test, including time management. Practice to give answers on the OMR sheets are provided and this enables a student to understand the filling part before he/she encounters prima-fascia at the exam center.
ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon, offers complete guidance and mental satisfaction. With its State of the Art infrastructure and Expert Faculties who are CBSE NET Qualified and are the subject Masters, there is no reason to worry, why you should not be able to crack the paper. Of course, you need to study as well, but complete guidance would e provided at ASTRAL. Students from all over the country die to join ASTRAL EDUCATION, as even the Study Material provided by ASTRAL EDUCATION incorporates the latest additions and/or deletions in the subject. Students from all over the country even die to take the ONLINE Coaching of ASTRAL EDUCATION, in case they are not in a position to take the Classroom Coaching. Both the modes are equally good, but it is suggested that the students take the classroom coaching , as it gives an access to the faculty and various issues can be clarified. Also when it comes to Classroom coaching, ASTRAL EDUCATION ensures that it is not crowded and allows to a maximum of 25 Students per batch only. What’s more, you can even choose the timings (Mon- Fri) or Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun).
You can even order for Question Banks of Previous Years or the Study Material alone. ASTRAL EDUCATION has solution to meet to any needs.
Classroom Coaching at ASTRAL EDUCATION, Gurgaon (Haryana) comprises of the following subjects:
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Economics (01).
- Political Science (02).
- Sociology (05).
- History (06).
- Commerce (08).
- Management (17).
- Hindi (20).
- English (30).
- CSA (87).
- Tourism Administration and Management (93).
Subjects Available for CBSE NET in Correspondence Mode are as follows:
- Teaching & Research Aptitude (Code 00)
- Economics (Code 01)
- Political Science (Code 02)
- Psychology (Code 04)
- Sociology (Code 05)
- History (Code 06)
- Commerce (Code 08)
- Education (Code 09)
- Management (Code 17)
- Hindi (Code 20)
- Sanskrit (Code 25)
- English (Code 30)
- Physical Education (Code 47)
- Law (Code 58)
- Library & Information Science (Code 59)
- Mass Communication & Journalism (Code 63)
- Geography (Code 80)
- Computer Science & Application (Code 87)
- Public Administration (Code 14)
- Electronic Science (Code 88)
- Environmental Science (Code 89)
- Tourism Administration & Management (Code93)
Why only ASTRAL EDUCATION
- Highest Results in India.
- All India Number One.
- Best and Experienced Faculty in the region: UGC NET/HTET/CTET Qualified.
- Complete and Comprehensive notes.
- Max 25 students per batch.
- Affordable, Reachable.
- Printed Course Material right on the patterns of HTET exams.
- Previous papers are discussed, so the student is aware what can come in the exam, based on the pattern.
- Teaching as per the latest pattern.
- Tips and Tricks top clear the exam.
- Full job assistance after clearing the exam.
- Audio-Video classrooms.
- Air-Conditioned and Wi-Fi campus.
- Easy connectivity through Metro, Bus, Auto.
For more information, log on to www.cbsenetnic.in or send your details and enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8750000624.