EXAMINATION SCHEDULE WILL BE AS FOLLOWED:
|FIRST||1||100||50||10:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. ( 1 HR)|
|SECOND||2||100||50||11:15 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. ( 1 HR)|
|THIRD||3||150||75||12:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. (1 HR 30 MIN)|
Please read below instructions carefully:
• Entry to examination hall is from 09:20AM. Last Entry time for exam is 09:45 AM. Exam will start at 10AM sharp. Students are advised to reach exam centre at least 30 minutes before exam starts, to check sitting plan and give exam without any rush. After 09:45AM nobody would be allowed to enter the examination hall.
• These tests are meant only for ASTRAL EDUCATION students and there is NO ADDITIONAL FEES for giving these tests.
• Entry to examination hall will not be allowed without submitting UGC NET Admit Card. You need to submit the admit card copy only once on 1st Exam day for all exams.
• Students are advised to keep an extra copy of UGC NET Admit Card for their use in exam, as this submitted copy will not be returned.
• At the end of exam every day, candidates can check the answer keys on http://a.ugcnet.info/ak17
• The use of calculators of Log Tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices etc. are not allowed in the Examination Hall/Room.
• A candidate who does not appear in paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in paper-II and paper-III.
• The candidate who misses any Full Length Test due to any reason, will not be allowed to give remaining Full Length Tests thereafter and will not also be given Print outs of the Question Papers also.
• Candidates will not be allowed to write any question from the Test Booklet on the Admission Card or on any other paper.
• The question paper will be provided in One Medium Only (Hindi / English). Change of medium will not be allowed in any scenario.
• These tests are just for your practice purpose and clearing this doesn’t have any guarantee for clearing or any implication on your CBSE UGC NET examination at all.