Sandip University is a thriving hub of 21st century higher education. It is a UGC-approved University in India, located in Nashik, Maharashtra. The University is set in a picturesque lush green Wi-Fi enabled campus spanning across 250+ acres and is home to cutting-edge infrastructure for a holistic student experience. At Sandip University, students have access to world class facilities including well-maintained hostels, hygienic canteens, high-tech classrooms, saloon, gymnasium, swimming-pool, on-campus ambulance, and 24×7 security facilities.
As a top private university in Maharashtra, Sandip University attuned to the pulse of global educational standards, and so provides students with an education that takes them places. Students at Sandip University have access to Value Addition and Global Certification Programs at no extra cost to gain industry-synced skills and training. We provide students with 100% placement assistance through a dedicated placement cell. The placement cell also trains students through mock interviews and helps them write a dynamic resume. Sandip University prepares students of today to become leaders of tomorrow on the global stage.
To become one of the most preferred learning institute place to nurture future global leaders congenial to society.
We at Sandip University envisage the sustainable growth of stakeholders following the University Missions (UMs) as below:
- Providing learner-centered education through cutting-edge technologies facilitated Engagement with “cultural others” within global society.
- Emerge as a global leader in education, human development and bloom as a center of excellence in teaching, research and entrepreneurship.
- Involve societal oriented and purposeful research with concern for sustainable development.
- Move beyond curriculum and create opportunities for student engagement with “cultural others” with global society.
- Empower students to converge into capable leaders & responsible citizens bearing high ethical value.
ABOUT PH.D. PROGRAMME
The Ph.D. Programme at SUN is designed for candidates to solve mainly real time industrial, local, regional, national and inter-national issues/problems. This is a win-win situation for the University and the Industry where the Ph.D. scholar gets exposed to challenging problems which has immediate impact on the industries and societal welfare.
Eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D. Programmeme:
- Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. Programme shall have a Master’s degree of a Recognised University with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer)/NT/SBC/PwD.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree. A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (with non-creamy layer)/NT/SBC/PwD.
HOW TO APPLY
The online application form is available on website sandipuniversity.edu.in. The same may be filled online and submitted on or before the last date.
Ph.D. Entrance Test
- Venue: O-Building, Sandip University Campus, Nashik
- Part-I: Research Methodology, 50 MCQs (50 Marks)
- Part-II: Discipline specific, such as civil engineering, chemistry,
law, physics …etc., 50 MCQs (50 Marks)
- Total: 100 Marks